NC College of Engineering is one particular of the very best engineering colleges in Haryana. Established in 1998, the college has been catering to the wants of the aspirants for Technical Education in Haryana. The achievements of the Mechanical Engineering department headed by Prof (Dr) Hawa Singh Khatak (worked in Dept of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India) are numerous:
– The department has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
– The department has not too long ago received a grant of Rs. 1500000/- from the AICTE for
-AICTE, Delhi sponsored, Entrepreneurship Improvement Cell (EDC) is operating in the
– Students of 2009-2013 batches have effectively completed quantity of projects on
different elements of mechanical engineering. The 1 on designing and fabricating of All
Terrain Car (ATV) was notable.
– Excellent Placements of students in firms of repute. IOCL, ONGC, HPGCL,
INFOSYS, Escorts, Maruti CAPERO, Sona Steeirng, LLYOD Insulation, Jai Bharat
Maruti Ltd., Mukand Steels, Jindal Steel Ltd., Mukand Engg., Honda Ltd., Berger
Paints to name a few
-Division had organized three workshops for students throughout 2013. These have been
CARNEX-2013, CRYOGENICS-2013 and AEROTECh-2013 dealing respectively on
Automobiles, air conditioning and aircraft
– A FDP on Recent advances on Mechanics was organized for the benefit of faculty.
– The division has a club named ‘The Club Innovission” which has been organizing
Events on typical basis for the technical exposure, talent development and overall
character improvement of the students are organized. The Club is managed by the students.
— Faculty members have been motivated to pursue Ph.D. 3 of five registered are
probably to submit thesis throughout 2014.
– Numerous of the faculty members have been sponsored for attending refresher courses, FDPs
Conferences, and management applications organized by NITTTR and IITs, IIM.
– Quantity of specialist lectures were organized for the students.
– Industrial visits to M/s Sona Koyo Steering Systems Restricted, Gurgaon and
Isolloyd engineering technologies ltd. Badi, Himachal Pardesh, had been arranged
– An Elective topic “Aircraft Engineering” was introduced in seventh semester.
– An International Conference on, Emerging Technologies ICET-2014 scheduled throughout
April, 2014 is being coordinated by Division of Mechanical Engineering.
The Civil Engineering Division headed by Prof A. K. Chaudhry has numerous achievements to boast of:
*Faculty members are sponsored to attend Faculty Improvement Applications organized by the industries and the top organizations like IIM, NITTTR.
*One particular of our Faculty members Mr. Aman Bathla has participated in International level Competition “Very best Presentation Award”.
*Faculty members have been motivated for higher education.
*Summer season education has been provided to the students on the subjects required by the industry.
*Understanding about diverse software’s like AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, Primavera are provided to the students.
*Faculty members Mr. Amandeep Deshwal and Mr. Anil khrab have secured 1st position in XQUIZIT 2013 organized by ECE Dept.
*The Division had organized different Industrial visits to:
o Bhakra Dam
o Highway Project, NH-1
o JP Cement Factory, Panipat
o Irrigation Tour, Munak Headworks
o Micro Hydel Project, Gogripur,Karnal
o Apex Green Building Project, Sonepat
o North Eye Project, Noida
o Jai Bharat Steel Plant,Shamlii,UP
o National Highway, NH-71
*Mr. Sateynder Sheoran got First position in KU in B.Tech (Civil), 2010 batch.
*Our students participated in a variety of state and national level Cultural competitions (India’s Got Talent) as properly as sports tournaments.
*Mr. Poshan Kanyan, Mr. Sunil Kumar, Mr. Gaurav Verma and Mr. Amit Kumar have certified GATE 2012.
*A single day seminar on Emerging Possibilities in Constructed Atmosphere at NCCE on 8th Nov 2013.
*One day seminar on Counseling for preparation of students to join defense forces/other competitive interview at NCCE on 30 Oct 2013.
*National Seminar on operation, maintenance, tolling and targeted traffic method OMTTS-2013 at NCCE on 7 could 2013.
* Workshop on Primavera P6 EPPM at NCCE on 30Jan, 31Jan & 02 Feb 2013.
*Education at Project site lab at Sadbhav Engineering Pvt. Ltd. from 16 Jan- 25 Jan 2013.